ACCOR PROGRAMMES and the Southampton Centre Mercure Dolphin Hotel
Le Club Accorhotels
Register to join Le Club Accorhotels, the free loyalty programme from Accor, and you’ll be rewarded every time you stay at more than 2,500 hotels worldwide.
Be rewarded for your loyalty
Points never expire* and can be redeemed for rewards and used anytime, anywhere – or you can convert them into air-miles.
Le Club Accorhotels Meeting Planner
The Le Club Accorhotels offer for meeting planners gives you outstanding benefits in 1,400 hotels around the world including Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and ibis Styles hotels worldwide:
- earn Le Club Accorhotels points with EVERY event – earning points becomes so easy!
- get rewards and recognition with every meeting at any of our Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and ibis Styles hotels worldwide
- €2 = 1 Le Club Accorhotels point
- enjoy rewards valid 365 days a year at over 2,500 hotels
- convert your Le Club Accorhotels points into air-miles through a variety of frequent flyer programmes
- benefit from other advantages from our partners
For more information and to register, visit www.accorhotels.com
Accor Business Account
The hotel payment account that puts your business first: our Accor Business Account makes managing your hotel expenditure easy. It has been designed to give you all the control and convenience you need and enables you to:
- guarantee reservations
- pay for accommodation at over 180 UK hotels
- pay for food and drinks
- pay for meeting rooms*
- select from luxury to low-cost hotels to suit every budget
And the benefits don’t stop there. Once registered for the Accor Business Account you’ll receive up to 45 days’ interest-free credit, monthly management reports and instant online access to your account including access to the previous 12 months’ transactions. Apply for your free hotel payment card today at business account. accorhotels.com
*Terms and conditions apply. The Accor Business Account is designed for small meetings and cannot be used to pay deposits.