FLEXIBLE PACKAGES from Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
We offer a range of fully inclusive, flexible packages that can be tailored around your individual meeting requirements.
Our day delegate and 24-hour delegate packages include everything you would expect from a mid-scale network, as well as:
- Free standard WiFi for all delegates
- A greeting from your dedicated meeting host
- Your room fully set up, plus coffee or a range of speciality teas on arrival, to ensure your meeting starts on time
- Inclusive refreshments throughout the day – you tell us when, where and how often
- An optional extra of coffee and a snack to-go for your delegates at the end of the day
- Quality, varied and healthy lunch options – seasonally adjusted and tailored to your requirements
- LCD and screens with user guide and onsite support available for all meetings
- Summary ‘one bill’ account covering all charges – with no hidden costs
With fully refurbishment meeting rooms and excellent conference rates we’re the perfect choice for a South coast event.
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Morning & Afternoon Snacks
- Buffet Lunch
- Complimentary onsite Car Parking
- Wi-Fi for all delegates
- LCD Projector & Screen
- Flipchart & Markers
- Mineral Water
Call us now on 02380 386 473 to enjoy this special offer & quote DDRS
Rate subject to subject to availability throughout the year and for a minimum of 10 delegates.
Situated in the heart of the city, minutes from Southampton’s shopping centre and cruise terminals, the 4-star Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel brings 17th century charm to life, mixing traditional character features with modern style with exceptional levels of comfort and service.
The hotel is a truly unique venue to host your meeting or event. Being the oldest hotel in Southampton, it’s packed full of character and has also had some famous guests over the years including Jane Austen who celebrated her 18th birthday at The Dolphin. The hotel now has its very own Jane Austen Suite which is a fully flexible room, perfect for your meeting. The room boasts natural daylight from what are reported to be the largest bay windows in Britain. The hotel’s Signature Restaurant has been awarded an AA Rosette and, with its seasonal menus, always has something to delight all guests.