Dog Friendly Rooms Southampton
If you are looking for Dog Friendly Rooms Southampton you and your dog will get a warm welcome when you choose The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel. We love meeting our four legged guests and have a number of dog friendly rooms.
For your comfort and that of other guests at Dolphin Hotel, we do ask the following:
- Please ensure that your companion is kept on their leash whilst inside the hotel.
- Pets are welcome to share their owner’s guestroom, however only certain areas within the Restaurant and Bar are permitted.
- To ensure that our team can offer the same level of great customer service without upsetting or distressing your pet, we ask that there is always an owner present while any member of the hotel staff is servicing your guestroom (housekeeping, engineering, room service, etc.).
- We kindly ask that your pet is restrained or removed from guest room while hotel staff is present working in room, whichever you feel is best.
- If for any reason you need to leave your pet unattended in your guestroom, please notify one of our Guest Service Agents on reception & place the ‘Pet in Room’ door hanger on the outside of your guestroom door.
- We know it can be difficult to calm down an excited pet, but please ensure your Pet does not disrupt the “quiet enjoyment” of other guests due to excessive barking.
We ask that you remove and dispose of any litter properly in one of the outside waste bins.
We must stress that the Hotel is not a kennel and is not liable for any injury suffered by your Pet while on hotel premises.
A maximum of 2 dogs can stay in your room.
A £20 one-off service charge applies – this is a cleaning charge irrespective of length of stay or how many dogs in the room.
All our bedrooms are unique in shape and size due to the age of the hotel but all are elegantly styled with features including;
- Freeview TV
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Mini Safe
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Guest toiletries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Some or our double rooms have features dating back over 100’s of years. Ask for a ‘Lane’ room to be able to experience one of the old stables from when the hotel was a famous Coaching Inn.
Dog Friendly Rooms Southampton - Contact Reception now to book your room
Below are some visual images from some of our double rooms. If you are looking for something do whilst you stay at the Dolphin then visit the Things to do pages
Dog Friendly Rooms Southampton
The heart and soul of the hotel. You will find cosy corners and intimate areas in our Lounge Bar. It’s the perfect spot in Southampton to meet work colleagues or clients and enjoy a tea or coffee with free WiFi, helping you to clinch that deal. Offering a range of local ales, craft beers, fine wines, gins, whiskies and cognacs. You can relax with a newspaper and unwind or enjoy a cocktail created by our bartenders. A full range of classics, aromatics, herbal and fruit infusion teas can also be ordered. All Teas and coffees are served with biscuits and are available decaffeinated.
Why not book and afternoon Tea? Click here for more information
There is something very special about having breakfast in a hotel, we aim to make this experience something to remember. Open for hotel guests and the public alike breakfast is served within Signature Restaurant with the same exacting standards. Choose from our full English buffet, with everything from sausages and bacon, to grilled tomatoes, hash browns, black pudding and eggs just the way you like them. We also have the option of a full continental breakfast and if you want a lighter option, help yourself to our fully stocked cereal section, which includes a variety of fresh fruit, yoghurt, and unlimited juices. If you have any particular dietary requirements please let us know at time of booking.
Sometimes you just want to relax in your bedroom or complete some work without distraction. Our Room Service menu offers the flexibility to reward yourself and enjoy a tasty breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack in the comfort of your own room. Room Service is available 24 Hours a day throughout the hotel. There is a £5.00 Tray Charge Call reservations to book on 023 8038 6460 or e-mail H7876@accor.com